ELITE X is one of our best selling lighting solutions. It has won the hearts of many beauty professionals for its bright LED lights and quick and easy assembly. ELITE X has five dimming stages and two flexible arms. It's lightweight, comes with a carry bag, and can be stored immediately. No cooldown time necessary.
This portable beauty lamp is ideal for traveling to different job sites because it's quick to set up and dismantle. The ELITE X does a wonderful job keeping you and your clients cool. It allows you to clearly see your canvas, which results in precise, perfect work, and happy clients.
• Lash artists
• Makeup artists
• Tattoo artists
• Airbrush/body painting
• Television production
• Photo & Video
• HD Daylight lighting 5,600K
• No "cool down" period. Once you are finished you can pack it and go!
• Dual voltage 100-240AC
• Super lightweight: 4.5lbs/2kg
• Five stages touch dimming and touch the power
The Elite X Light Kit includes the following:
(1) Elite X flexible luminary
(1) Lightweight polished aluminum telescopic stand
(1) Lightweight power supply
(1) Carry bag with trolley sleeve
How has the ELITE X been improved from the ELITE 2?
- The lighting is whiter and brighter. The ELITE X has 336 LEDs vs 120 on the ELITE 2. Super clear, super-bright, and efficient.
- The arms and body have been redesigned to be slimmer and sleeker with a polished grey finish.
- The power button is on the top of the arm instead of on the side of the light for easier access.
- The geometric shaped protective case stands on its own. The case has a longer padded strap and trolly sleeve make traveling with your lighting system even more convenient.
CLASSIC ELITE X VS. CLASSIC REVOLUTION
1. The Elite X and the Revolution have the same lighting capabilities. They are both are single daylight color (5,600k) lights with five stages of touch dimming.
2. The Elite X has two arms that are the same length.
3. The Revolution has one arm that is longer than the other specifically for use over treatment beds for a more uniform reach of our super bright lamps.The updated arm design makes it easier to use larger beds or configure your lighting angles to better reach your treatment areas.